Technical Sales Executive
As a Technical Sales Executive at Comsof you will play an important role, contributing to the continuous international expansion of the company. Established as a global leader in the world of automated FTTx network design, Comsof is expanding its business both geographically, and into new utility markets like district heat networks, power grids and smart grids.
To support this further international expansion of the business in all domains, Comsof’s sales team in Ghent is looking to hire an additional Technical Sales Executive, someone who will:
- enthusiastically share the Comsof Success story with organisations around the world and help them understand the value that Comsof network design software can deliver;
- reliably develop a trusted relationship with new and existing clients, mainly consisting of network operators and their subcontractors (engineering firms);
- identify, evaluate and onboard partners that support local business development in faraway regions;
- competently demonstrate the software and initiate high level technical discussions about the client’s requirements;
- Proactively implement the company’s strategy and identity into your sales approach
- Demonstrate the value of Comsof’s solutions and make them relevant for the prospect
- Listen and understand your prospects: a natural in finding ways to overcome their challenges
- Motivated to travel frequently: visiting prospects, partners or attending conferences worldwide
- Utilise the support around you and involve your colleagues of the operation team to deliver the answers to advanced technical inquiries from prospects.
- Fit the client’s needs in the negotiations
- Reporting and working closely together with the Global Sales Director
Keywords: trusted advisor, prospects, travel worldwide, negotiation skills, spokesperson of the Comsof brand
We’re committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
Self-steering – You can work independently and manage your own responsibilities, it makes our lives that much easier. You take ownership of what you do, so we know who to give the pat on the back.
Solution-driven - Meet the team goals and raise the bar as a team, be creative.
Social – Everyone's a teamplayer in and outside office limits, fluent in English and play in the big league (if you’re better than us at boardgames then you’re in).
International - Excellent communication and writing skills in English (90% of internal and external communication is in English). Knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is a plus
Technophile – Born with an interest for technology and willingness to learn about technical topics like network design, GIS data, FttX, DHC, …
Flexible – Not the yoga way of life, but in terms of availability, accessibility and competencies
What’s in it for you?
- A versatile job with a generous salary package.
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a focus on graph theory, algorithms, software and innovation.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global software provider, leading in its domain (as proven by nomination for Export Lion 2017).
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, based at Dok Noord in Ghent.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.