You are part of the administrative team behind Comsof, where you will be the point of contact for Finance matters. Your main focus will be the administrative support of the finance department and finance related partners.
A day in the life of a Financial Assistant at Comsof:
- Administrative support of finance department
- Check and prepare purchase invoices for payment
- Handle suppliers’ queries regarding purchase invoices
- Link payments with purchase invoices in our accounting software
- Support with sales invoices
- Prepare sales invoices
- You are the contact person for customers in case of billing, …
- Chase customers in case of late payment
- Go to person for finance partners
- You will be in contact with financial institutions
- You are the primary contact person for our external accountant
- Go to person for numbers and numerical material for all departments
- You will help in preparing budget reports
- Sales people and project managers can count on you to give updates
- Prepare necessary financial reports for tenders, subsidies, ...
- You hold a bachelor in administration or economics or similar with a good track record.
- Only 1 year of relevant experience is needed
- You love numbers and have the patience to crunch them
- You are motivated and persistent to deliver the best possible service
- You're an excellent communicator (Dutch and English)
- You are familiar with technology and more than competent with computers
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English, and (optionally) as many other languages as possible.
We’re committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
Self-steering: You can work independently and manage your own responsibilities, it makes our lives that much easier. Take ownership of what you do, so we know who to give the pat on the back.
Solution-driven: Meet the team goals and raise the bar as a team, be creative.
Social: Being a teamplayer in and outside office limits, help others when possible and play in the big league (if you’re better than us at games then you’re in).
Flexible: Not the yoga way of life, but in terms of availability, accessibility and talents.
What’s in it for you?
- A versatile job description with a generous salary package and benefits.
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, based at Dok Noord (Ghent).
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to occasionally work from home.